Founded in 2007, Initiate Government Solutions (IGS) a Woman Owned Small Business, specializes in healthcare information solutions with emphasis on technology spectrum. IGS partners with government and commercial clients to tackle the most challenging healthcare information technology issues including large scale implementations, business informatics, analytics, and electronic health record support.
IGS is currently recruiting for a Salesforce Developer to support our work with the Department Health and Human Services (HHS).
Assignment of Work and Travel:
This is a remote access assignment. Candidate will work remotely on a daily basis and will remotely access HHS systems and therein use approved HHS provided communications systems. Travel is not required, however, the candidate may be required to attend onsite client meetings as requested.
Responsibilities and Duties (Included but not limited to):
- Acquisition and maintenance of all Salesforce licenses
- System administrator including setting up and maintaining user accounts
- Provide training to include helping Federal staff learn to use the Salesforce tool
- Liaison with Salesforce to resolve issues using the tool
- Report building, generation, and customization; Opportunity field customization
- Testing and Implementing Applications; lead the testing and implementation of software development efforts, include coding, configuration, maintenance, installation, testing and debugging, as well as managing timelines and producing technical documentation
- Creating Customer Workflows; work closely with business teams, perform reviews of data, developing complex solutions to ensure best practices are followed and the best data solutions are provided.
- Lead discussion trade-offs with other teams, such as the terms of the configuration versus the code in place, or mapping the functional requirements to Salesforce functionality
- Maintain user roles, ensuring there are no security breaches that could place a risk to the organization’s data
- Create technical plans and strategies for other departments and the IT team, developing solutions to address organizational wide issues and making their processes more efficient
- Create solutions that work as closely as possible with the wider business goals, conduct workshops for other teams in the organization to gain a detailed understanding of the requirements of and identify any gaps in the current system
- Work in an integrated team to provide related inputs and feedback to data engineers and business analysts to support various project activities such as: project management, requirements development and management, business analysis, metadata management, data integration, and data modeling
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar discipline with at least 5 years of experience working with Salesforce
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- At least 5 years of experience working with Apex, Visualforce, migration tools, SOQL, and web services
- At least 5 years of experience working with Eclipse IDE, Git, and Sublime
- Solid experience with documentation including creating user training materials, application documentation, and marketing materials
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools
- Impeccable attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to multi-task under pressure
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to obtain and maintain an HHS Public Trust
Preferred Qualifications and Core Competencies:
- Current HHS Public Trust
- 5 plus years of experience working on federal government contracts, preferably centered around health IT
- Other Salesforce Certifications in addition to Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II such as B2C Commerce Developer or Marketing Cloud Developer
- Familiarity with Section 508 compliance standards
Initiate Government Solutions offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical, dental and vision care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Initiate Government Solutions participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program.
Initiate Government Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Our company policy is to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or disability.