Brinkman Real Estate Management has an exciting opportunity for a Porter/Groundskeeper at The Exchange - a vibrant, community-oriented gathering space providing inspired cuisine, craft cocktails and local beer in Old Town Fort Collins.
If you're a self-starter with an eye for detail, a knack for cleanliness and organization, and experience working in residential and/or commercial properties, we invite you to join our talented team of property management professionals.
Our ideal candidate will be pro-active with a strong sense of ownership, taking great pride in their work and will be inspired to make a difference in the communities we serve everyday.
- Responsible for meticulous upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors and internal space
- Use of manual and power tools for grounds-keeping, including leaf blowers, trimmers, shears, pressure washer, etc
- Assist in trash-out of vacated units/properties and the cleaning/staging of units that are available for rent
- Assist the maintenance and property management team with assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Report maintenance concerns and/or repair requests to maintenance supervisor
- Provide excellent customer service to tenants, property management and maintenance teams by upholding Brinkman’s mission and core values
- Reliable transportation and a valid drivers' license is required for this position
- Some experience in grounds keeping or commercial/residential multifamily maintenance support
- Experience using computer and smartphone/tablet systems to manage and track service tickets a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Neat, clean and professional at all times throughout the workday and whenever present at the community
This job posting is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all activities, duties or responsibilities required of this role, and the nature of this role is subject to change at any time based on performance and/or the needs of the business.
Brinkman conducts comprehensive background and motor vehicle record checks for all new hires
About Our Company:
With offices in both Fort Collins and Denver, Brinkman Real Estate Services is a B-Corp Certified, community-focused, real estate development and investment company that has been creating meaningful places and shaping the real estate landscape of Colorado for 15 years. With a triple bottom line focused on people, place and prosperity, our gauge for success is rooted in the impact our projects have on families, businesses and the environment.
We Strive to:
Be All InBe the ChangeCommunicate AuthenticallyDo the Right Thing
These core values are the cornerstone of our success. They shape our culture, define our character, inform our vision and empower us to deliver on our mission of using business as a force for good.
Brinkman employs a robust Total Rewards Strategy comprised of competitive compensation, profit-sharing, medical/dental/vision insurance, tax-advantaged Health Savings Account, short-and-long-term disability, ancillary insurance plans and a 401(k) with matching contributions.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Please note that Brinkman Real Estate Services does not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles from recruiters or employment agencies without a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement in place. In the absence of such an agreement, Brinkman explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire any candidate presented, without any financial obligation for recruiter commission or referral compensation. Any unsolicited resumes and/or candidate profiles presented by recruiters or employment agencies – including those presented directly to hiring managers – are deemed to be the property of Brinkman.