R2i is a leading independent digital agency seeking highly motivated new business development talent to join our team. Must be a seasoned new logo hunter with a consultative and solution-orientation approach. We’re looking for self-starters that thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. The ideal candidate is a naturally ambitious individual that isn’t afraid to leverage their work across industries and partners. The focus of this role is understanding the value of R2i’s full suite of services to drive new business revenue growth. The digital landscape is in a constant state of change requiring an understanding of industry trends and the ability to adapt go-to-market solutions to keep pace with the evolving demands of the industries R2i serves. Experience in enterprise marketing technology, related digital agency services and a competitive knowledge of the marketing landscape is critical to hit the ground running in this role. From identifying new clients to translating business challenges into differentiated R2i solutions, our goal is to leverage a combination of R2i’s services to solve today’s complex digital marketing challenges. If you have a technical and digital-first mindset and are passionate about creating better outcomes in customer experience, digital marketing and digital enablement, R2i is the agency for you!
Position reports to Chief Sales Officer.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
• Ability to frame technology to qualify and convert leads
• Can articulate R2i technology “sweet-spot”; CMS, MA, Data platforms, B2B and B2C
• C Level presence; ability to have executive discussions on solution
• Solution seller; can connect solutions to business drivers and articulate results-based value propositions
• Networked; especially into Adobe
• Recent, relevant, and scaled track record of successfully closing deals
• Demonstration of “roll sleeves up” cultural fit for R2i, take full ownership of deals
• Proven prospecting capabilities to build qualified opportunity funnel that converts into profitable R2i clients.
• Understanding and sales accreditations of the Adobe DX platform
• Vertically aligned expertise a plus; B2B high tech, manufacturing, HC and EDU
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Ability to lead cross functional team to support solution development and recommendations to drive the sales process.
• Drives sales pipeline and actively maintains sales forecast in Salesforce.
• Ensures contract compliance, standards and strong negotiation skills.
• Ensures a seamless transition from sales to service delivery.
• Travel is required.
• Undergraduate degree required, BA/BS with a strong academic record
• 8+ years in a similar role, with relevant professional sales and marketing business development experience.
• Track record of target quota achievement.
R2integrated is a digital marketing agency with national presence, headquartered in Baltimore. Our value is in delivering integrated technology solutions that connect customer experiences and drive measurable impact for our clients. Core capabilities span across marketing technology, experience design, media, and digital marketing, designed to advance customer engagements and deliver impactful results. For over fifteen years, we have worked with clients to deploy best-in-class marketing technology and unify the customer journey. R2i serves segment leading clients, including Hershey, Perdue, MIT, Pentair, CloudBlue, Feeding America, University of Michigan, Johns Hopkins Carey Business School, and Senseonics.