The Residences at Northcreek are the epitome of luxury. Located in the heart of Cherry Creek, the concierge is the face of this community and is expected to deliver Platinum Service.
Reports To: Community Association Manager
Rate of Pay: $17-$18/hr
Customary Behavior: To consciously, specifically, intentionally practice our Core Values, Mission Statement, and Our Shared Commitment daily.
Summary: Under regular supervision of the Community Association Manager, the Concierge takes a cordial approach to all resident activities in accordance with our company’s customer service standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned.)
• Greet residents and visitors
• Valet resident's vehicles as needed
• Fields and responds to resident requests/inquiries
• Assists in addressing residents concerns
• Performs clerical/administrative functions
• Accepts deliveries for Residents
• Assists Residents with packages
• Write incident reports
• Camera monitoring (Report to Security or Management Office)
• Manage and maintain sign in logs for guests and contractors
• Maintain clean work area
• Responsible for key lock boxes
• Manage special events guest registers
• Delivers and exceeds client, resident, guest expectations
• Acknowledges residents and guests
• Presents a professional demeanor and possesses a "Client-First" attitude
• Excellent communicator
• Effectively assists with residents needs and responds to resident and guest inquiries/questions
Core Competencies (To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies):
• Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
• Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
• Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
• Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
• Teamwork - Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback
• Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions
• Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
• Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
• Attention to Detail - Total task accomplishment through concern for all areas involved, no matter how small.
• Research/Analysis - gathering information from various sources, comparing and weighing information to make logical decisions.
• Initiative - Attempts to influence events and achieve goals; self-starting rather than passive acceptance. Takes action to achieve goals beyond what is necessarily called for.
• Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
• Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
• Adaptability - Maintaining effectiveness in varying environments, tasks, responsibilities or people.
Qualifications and Additional Requirements
• Professional in appearance and presentation
• Good listening skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments
• Self-starter; takes initiative
• Ability to form and nurture a strong team relationship
• Must have a positive and upbeat demeanor
• Exemplary Customer Service ability
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Client-relationship building
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with staff and outside resources.
• Must be capable of performing duties with limited supervision.
• Must possess personal values that are in alignment with those of the company: Excellence, Partnership, Professionalism, Integrity and Life Balance.
Education and Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• At least 1-year experience in customer service
Full time Hammersmith® employees are offered a full range of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, HSA and FSA participation, comprehensive 401(k) plan, sick, vacation and personal time and much more!
Hammersmith® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.