Job Summary: The Territory Sales Specialist will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of sales and marketing for Yellow Cab Louisville.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with fulfillment of all marketing and sales material.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plan to increase brand awareness.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives for the recruitment of cab drivers; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and coordinating interviews with leasing managers.
- Act as a liaison between company and community through memberships, associations and current accounts, addressing issues and customer complaints.
- Assist in development of Request for Proposals and Proposal templates. Maintain and update the same.
- Assist in monthly newsletter production.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of website and social media.
- Analyze current market conditions and trends as well as competitor information.
- Assist with media related activities and advertising campaigns.
- Assist with all activities designed to increase by growing lease count or number of trips
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain relationships with current accounts with regular visits to contracted facilities as well as development of new accounts.
- Work closely with General Manager, Dispatch, and other departments, as well as drivers to keep them informed of trends and needs in the market and accomplishes various tasks assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Advertising
- Outstanding negotiation and verbal/written communication skills.