SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Adobe Analytics Marketing Analyst will bring unique Adobe Analytics (Omniture/SiteCatalyst) experience to R2i’s Digital Marketing Analytics department. The role requires a deep understanding of digital marketing and the key performance indicators used to track specific channels including web, social, paid search, SEO, email, etc. The Adobe Analytics Marketing Analyst will work with the Digital Marketing team to set up Adobe Analytics for new clients, integrate Adobe Analytics into R2i’s reporting dashboards, and analyze reporting data to provide insights that drive our clients’ business decisions.
Specific projects will include analytics audits, analytics configurations, testing, implementation strategy & execution, creating reporting dashboards that blend multiple data sources, data analysis, visualizations, and educating clients on new trends and features within the Adobe Analytics platform. These projects will be done in close collaboration with R2i Account Managers, Digital Marketing Strategists, Search Strategists, Social Strategists, Data and Software Engineers, etc. so the ability to work in a team oriented setting is critical. The right candidate is a self-starter who gets a thrill from digging into data and uncovering compelling insights that will wow clients.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Monitor analytics for a portfolio of clients on an ongoing basis.
• Set up analytics configurations for new clients through the completion of analytics audits and evaluations.
• Ensure the flow of data through various stages of our clients’ customer journeys.
• Collaborate with Digital Activation team to develop, execute, and analyze results for online marketing campaigns.
• Work with business teams & senior leadership to define requirements & KPIs to align with client goals.
• Utilize third-party tools including Adobe Analytics (Omniture/SiteCatalyst), Adobe Activation (Dynamic Tag Management), Adobe Launch, Adobe Target, Tableau, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager.
EDUCATION AND BACKGROUND
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience required.
• Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner certification a plus.
• 2-5 years experience working with a web and digital marketing analytics platform. At least 1 year of Adobe Analytics (Omniture/SiteCatalyst) required.
• At least 1 year of Adobe Dynamic Tag Management/Adobe Activation preferred. Experience with Adobe Launch a plus.
• Experience with analytics data layers.
• Experience setting up Adobe Analytics (Omniture/SiteCatalyst) & Adobe Launch for multiple clients or previous employers.
• Experience leveraging various reporting tools within the Adobe Analytics such as: Analysis Workspace, Ad Hoc Analysis, Report Builder and Data Warehouse and creating polished, actionable dashboards and reports for various client stakeholders.
• Digital marketing and business acumen to connect data to actionable insights.
• Agency experience not required but preferred.
• Data visualization tool experience such as Tableau or Adobe Data Workbench a plus.
• Adobe Target and other Adobe Experience cloud product experience a plus.
ENVIRONMENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Fast-paced/unstructured environment while working on multiple client projects on a daily basis.
R2integrated is a digital marketing agency with national presence, headquartered in Baltimore. Our value is in delivering integrated technology solutions that connect customer experiences and drive measurable impact for our clients. Core capabilities span across marketing technology, experience design, media, and digital marketing, designed to advance customer engagements and deliver impactful results. For over fifteen years, we have worked with clients to deploy best-in-class marketing technology and unify the customer journey. R2i serves segment leading clients, including Hershey, Perdue, MIT, Pentair, CloudBlue, Feeding America, University of Michigan, Johns Hopkins Carey Business School, and Senseonics.