Assume management duties while Restaurant Manager and/or General Manager are not present. Perform opening and closing procedures for the restaurant and adequately address customer-related issues. Greet and serve guests food and beverages in accordance with tesori standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
Education and Experience: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• High school diploma or GED, or equivalent work experience required
• Casual fine dining experience required
• Experience with computer software in the restaurant industry required
Essential Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to demonstrate strong affinity for Applause’s Core Values:
Honor and Respect all People
A spire to Greatness
Nourish and Inspire
Communicate and Share Feedback
Enrich our Community
Learn and Lead
Innovate and Create
• Basic cash handling skills
• Ability to quickly learn new procedures
• Maintain and express a positive customer service attitude
• Ability to identify and resolve issues and alert leadership when needed
• Ability to function independently and intuitively in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to interact with diverse groups and foster a cooperative work environment
• Basic computer skills, ability to navigate the Internet
• Strong communication skills
• Exhibit professionalism while performing job responsibilities
Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently. Bilingual skills preferred.
Physical Demands: The physical demands describe here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, taste and smell
• The employee is required to constantly stand and walk
• The employee is frequently required to use hands to feel; reach with hand and arms, and stoop, kneel or crouch
• Regularly required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
• Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close range, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
• May be required to work irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• May work in extreme heat and cold (non-weather)
• May work in wet conditions (non-weather)
• May work near toxic/caustic chemicals and with fumes or airborne particles
• May work in normal office conditions at times
• Will work near moving or mechanical parts
• The noise level may include that of a combination of both a typical restaurant and office environment