Woodland Park Dental Group, located in Woodland Park, Colorado has an immediate need for a full-time Dental Assistant. At Woodland Park Dental Group we strive to be the best dentist office in Woodland Park. We work to improve the patient experience while keeping their smile healthy and bright. To ensure customer satisfaction, we survey our patients, regularly review feedback, and reward our staff for good reviews.
Our office is a well established, fast paced office that puts our patients experience first. We are looking for a Dental Assistant who is friendly, reliable, and will service our patients with a high level of passion for a positive patient experience. Dental Assistant should have 1 or more year experience in a dental office assisting chairside.
- Actively participate in providing a positive patient experience by striving to keep our patients focused on optimal treatment meanwhile making patients know we care about them as individuals.
- Take an active role in getting to know both new and regular patients… we strive for our patients to know we just don’t care about their oral hygiene, we care about them as individuals
- Promotes dentistry to the patient by being in communication with the patient and promoting the treatment plan recommended by the doctor
- Explain as necessary dental treatment or procedures to the patient when questions are asked
- Seat patients at the beginning of an appointment and route patents considering extensive treatment to the Team Leader for appropriate financial arrangements prior to beginning treatment
- Responsible for maximizing the production scheduled for the day by keeping a watch on the treatment plan to see that all possible work is completed that day
- Responsible to keep the operatories on times for that the patients are seen on time. If running behind, the DA/EDDA will notify the Team Leader who will in turn notify the next patient
- Instruct and educate patients about clinical procedures and give post-operative instructions
- Clean each operatory in accordance with the American Dental Association guidelines, as the patient has exited the room. Keep in mind the 'view from the chair
- Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K (Matching)