Do you have what it takes to keep up with one of the fastest-growing companies in America?
If you work hard, play hard, and your tail’s always wagging, there may be a place for you at the most innovative name in pet insurance – Petplan!
Our headquarters are buzzing with talented professionals – and their pets! – who are helping Petplan turn the pet insurance industry on its tail. We’re looking for candidates who can balance the wisdom that comes from solid work experience with the passion to push the limits and always take a fresh approach.
We love people who come to work to create, collaborate, and contribute – and have fun doing it! In spite of our explosive growth, we’ve maintained our entrepreneurial spirit, which means we work as a team, celebrate each other’s achievements, and give it all we’ve got, every day.
Reporting to the Vice President of Performance Marketing, the Director of Digital Partnerships will lead the relationships with Petplan’s lineup of industry leading white label and co-brand digital partnerships. In this role, the Director will be responsible for the overall long term strategic performance of the partnerships through expertise across website conversion, marketing, analytics, and optimization. They will collaborate with various teams including business development, web development, creative, marketing, business intelligence and other business groups to develop and enhance our already successful track record of growing digital partnership revenue.
The Director of Digital Partnerships will own the digital performance of our partnerships ensuring they deliver on shared goals of revenue and ROI contribution. The ideal candidate will have a history of both successfully managing partnerships and delivering results from digital experiences across websites and paid advertising with experience in a data-driven environment.
• Grow digital performance from partnerships across microsites, landing pages, emails, and partner onsite activations
• Subject matter expert on best practices in terms of site conversion and marketing to drive ROI – Can speak with authority on all aspects of digital performance leveraging influence and negotiation to ensure best practices are adhered to
• Manage day to day activities with partners as the primary contact developing deep relationships built on collaboration and shared success
• Ensure relationship delivers on ROI by right sizing project to opportunity
• Analyzing data and delivering concise analysis with reports to partners, framing next steps for improvement
• Internal champion of project ensuring successful project completion on time
• Think strategically to identify opportunities for growth, profitability and efficiency based on performance, internal capabilities, marketplace conditions and partner requirements
• Ensure partnership agreements are operationally effective and drive profitability
• 7-10 years of client management experience driving increased revenue across site conversion, marketing (paid search, social, affiliate, email, seo, display, etc) or similar function within a direct to consumer brand or agency
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or other related field
• Experience working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects
• Demonstrated success in presenting analysis and recommendations to influence decisions and drive business results
• Ability to validate analyses, reports, and underlying data, and collaborate with business stakeholders to inform decision making
• Experience interpreting A/B or multivariate test results
• Demonstrated ability to build, lead and execute digital strategy in a collaborative environment
• Extremely comfortable working with numbers. A strong analytical thinker who can efficiently and effectively use data to optimize and improve campaign performance
• Google Analytics certification preferred but not necessary
• High level of initiative, ability to drive performance and exceed goals independently as well as part of a team
• An inquisitive nature. You should be excited to check the data on all campaigns each day and curious to find out the causes and effects of performance
• Ability to find the story within the data: not just the “what,” but the “why”
The position is full time and employees receive competitive compensation. Other perks for the Petplan team include health, dental, 401K match, paid vacation, pet insurance, and lots (and we mean LOTS) of food!
At Petplan, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Petplan is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.