The Operations Specialist I is responsible for providing clerical and administrative support to the Operations department to ensure that internal and external customers are cared for in an effective and efficient manner.
- Supports the Operations department on all administrative and clerical functions.
- Performs intensive administrative and clerical duties.
- Answers phones professionally.
- Completes accurate data entry of customer orders.
- Timely responds to customer inquiries.
- Professionally handles and resolves customer complaints.
- Provides customers with accurate product and service information.
- Other Duties & Responsibilities as assigned.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Extremely savvy with and possess the ability to quickly learn and adapt to custom application software.
- Great multi-tasking skills.
- Collaboration, cooperation, and teamwork.
- Attention to detail with accuracy
- Exemplary attendance
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict management skills
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Stress tolerance
- Tenacious, but acts with diplomacy and tactfulness in dealing with issues.
- High School diploma or GED
- Knowledge of internal/external customer service principles and practices
- Six months or more experience in a call center environment, preferred
- Relevant product knowledge, preferred
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures
- Highly proficient in relevant computer applications
It has been and shall continue to be the official policy and the commitment of Bethel Farms to further equal employment opportunities for all persons, among others, regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Bethel enjoys a culture where ideas, innovation, and entrepreneurship are expected and appreciated. Employees with high-energy, willing to learn new skills, good sense of humor, and open to new experiences will thrive.