MORryde is currently seeking energetic, positive, and passionate people to join our Administrative Team to provide support to our fast paced manufacturing operations.
We are currently looking to fill a position within our Administrative Team. This position will allow you to learn our business from the ground-up and gain experience in many aspects of our business. We are looking for sharp, motivated individuals who place an emphasis on the details and have great organization skills.
An ideal candidate will need to be both detail oriented, can multitask, and possess strong communication skills. This involves a profound level of problem solving and the ability to make decisions in a fast paced environment. As an Administrative Professional, you could work in one of our many Admin Teams; Order Entry, Customer Service, Scheduling, or Shipping. Being an Administrative team member gives you the opportunity to work with several internal departments at MORryde such as fellow administrative groups, numerous production departments, sales, engineering and more!
No experience in manufacturing? No problem! If you provide the motivation and commitment then we will provide the tools and training necessary to be successful. Our current Admin Team is comprised of a variety of different backgrounds and experiences.
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
• Ability to work well with customers and a diverse staff
• Aptitude to work independently and complete special projects
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Exceptional computer proficiency, with thorough understanding of Microsoft Office Applications
• Well organized and high attention to detail
• Customer focused attitude and work with a sense of urgency
• Willingness to learn and take on new tasks, while maintaining prior duties
• Ability to handle stress and multitask in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities (can vary depending on the department, but some examples of responsibilities would be):
• Managing customer orders
• Communicating with customers, both internal and external customers
• Maintaining the ability to remain professional and resourceful when assisting customers
• Working with production departments to communicate priorities and urgent needs.
• Scheduling production resources
• Working with outside vendors to expedite product needed for customer orders
• Working with engineering/sales on new product launches
• Working with a variety of team members to problem solve and to ensure we are going Above, Beyond, Always for our customers
• Inventory Management
• Process implementation and improvement
• Handling customer inquiries via email or phone calls
• Overseeing different reports that are used to help pinpoint potential issues that may arise for our customers
• Monitoring and improving on-time delivery for a set customer list
• Assisting team members with second checking customer orders
MORryde is a great place to work!
Open communication, an encouraging atmosphere, growth potential, positive attitudes, and supportive co-workers, what more could you ask for in a career? This is an opportunity that will allow you to become part of a truly unique and amazing company culture!