Catania Oils is a family owned and operated packager and processor of edible oils We are an essential employer supplying edible oil to the food industry. We are looking for motivated individuals interested in manufacturing in a continuous improvement environment. We are looking for a 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic to support our production operations. Individual should be a self-starter committed to process improvement.
1. Repairs and performs preventive maintenance on production and facility equipment.
2. Uses Knowledge of electrical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems to troubleshoot and repair items.
3. Completes open work orders and records all maintenance repairs.
4. Assists Maintenance Supervisor to keep accurate inventory of equipment components.
5. Communicates all repairs completed to Maintenance Supervisor and Shift Supervisors.
6. Accomplishes all work in a safe manner while reducing downtime and decreasing waste.
7. Maintains quality of product and services.
8. Practices Good Manufacturing Practices and Safe Quality Foods.
9. Follows all Standard Operating Procedures in food environment.
-3-5 years of manufacturing maintenance experience
-Completion of Vocational or technical school
-Ability to troubleshoot
-Electrical, PLC knowledge prefered
-Welding knowledge & experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer