MORryde is currently seeking a candidate to join our diverse Engineering Department, specifically our Metal Fabrication Division. MORryde provides a commitment to outstanding service with a full line of fabrication capabilities using state of the art equipment and technology. We are looking to grow our engineering team with technical professionals who are self-motivated and have leadership qualities.
The Engineering Department at MORryde is involved in all phases of the manufacturing process including costing, drafting, mapping fabrication processes, and problem solving. At MORryde, our engineers are given the opportunity to be extremely hands on which provides the ability to see a product or project from start to finish. This interactive approach provides a balance between theory and practical application in manufacturing. You will work closely with customers, Sales, Materials Management, Supervisors, Production Operators, Management, Customer Service and Quality to ensure that we are providing the best possible products and services to our customers.
MORryde is open to all types of backgrounds and fields of study. You will work among team members that excel in a fast paced environment, who are supportive and strive to promote team work. This includes internal training targeted to strengthen our team’s capabilities. MORryde has designed a specific training program for engineers which incorporates all areas of our business. This training program will allow you to spend time on the production floor, in a hands-on environment to learn our products, processes and capabilities. It will also help you merge concepts with real world practices, understand the production mindset, and set the foundation to becoming a vital member of our engineering team.
• Engineering or Drafting degree and/or experience preferred
• Mechanically inclined, hands-on approach to problem solving
• Leadership qualities
• Experience using CAD software (Inventor/AutoCAD)
• Passion for engineering, costing and manufacturing processes
• Ability to work well and communicate across different departments
• Positive, team oriented attitude
• Self-driven with the ability to work independently
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Must maintain strong attention to detail while multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
• Works with a sense of urgency
• Strong customer service focus
This opportunity does not involve drafting alone; it will allow you to gain insight into a diverse, fast paced and growing company. MORryde is a company which will allow you to be part of a team oriented, customer focused, and empowering culture. We are looking for great people to add to our team.