For over 20 years, Teknion has partnered with clients in the public and private sectors to deliver solutions that range from highly consultative strategy and architecture engagements to turnkey data warehouse projects. Our goal is always to lead our clients with best of class talent and technology to give them a competitive advantage by helping them uncover hidden truths in their data.
In 2022, Teknion joined forces with Resultant, a leading consulting firm specializing in technology, data analytics, and digital transformation. We’ve formed a passionate team of 400+ engineers, mathematicians, data analysts, project managers, and business consultants. But more importantly, we are active listeners, deep thinkers, and courageous problem solvers.
Together, we partner with clients to help them overcome their most complex challenges, empowering our clients to drive meaningful change in their organizations and communities. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
Teknion is seeking to add a seasoned and dynamic Senior Sales Executive to its Revenue Generation Team. This individual will operate within a 20+ person, highly collaborative Team Sell environment, focusing their efforts on both (a) generating new opportunities through networking and “rolodex-harvesting,” and (b) helping nurture and close Prospects developed through Teknion’s Business Development and Marketing efforts. This person is intended to be a “rain-maker” in the truest sense of the word.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leveraging their professional network to generate new opportunities.
- Consistently building their “rolodex” through strategic networking, association-membership and involvement, and other creative relationship-building efforts.
- Nurturing and closing opportunities created through Teknion’s Business Development and Marketing initiatives.
- Collaborating with Sales and Marketing Leadership to create and implement new RevGen Strategies.
- Leveraging LinkedIn Sales Navigator to build Prospect lists; then collaborating with Business Development and Marketing to develop and implement multi-touch email and phone call sequences to generate conversations and opportunities.
- Building relationships with sales representatives of Teknion’s Technology Partners (Tableau, Alteryx, Snowflake, etc.) to drive opportunities.
- Creating new and innovative strategies for driving more opportunity for Teknion.
- Maintaining customer data, sales activity and forecasts in a CRM system.
Qualified individuals will ideally possess these skills, abilities and attributes:
- 5+ years of management consulting services and/or software sales experience
- Highly collaborative with a “team-first” orientation
- Highly competitive
- Proven closing experience of high value sales
- Strong track record of Sales and RevGen success
- Strong professional network with demonstrated ability to generate new opportunities from it
- Experience in a consultative sales environment
- Experience in business-to-business sales at the Executive level
- Experience in selling data visualization, data management, business intelligence, data integration, data warehousing, and data analytics solutions
- Highly analytical with a bent towards technology
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong conceptual thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong relationship building skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- We are humble, hungry, and smart. We solve big problems, serve many clients, and are committed to delivering transformative outcomes.
- We are team players, deeply dedicated to the mission of the organization and to helping everyone around us be successful.
- Teknion compensates well, rewarding performance that delivers positive outcomes for our clients and ensuring incentives are aligned to achieve our goals.
- Competitive compensation packages including Base Salary, Team Sell Commissions, and Profit-Sharing. Full benefits provided.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status. Equal Opportunity Employer.