Lynker is seeking a Capture Manager and a leader of our IDIQ PMO for the Information Technology opportunities to join our outstanding Strategic Business Development team! You will report to the Chief Growth Officer and be responsible for leading and driving the capture processes in concert with our business division leaders. You will lead pre-proposal shaping activities, orchestrate capture activities during the proposal phase and post-submittal activities, and be responsible for leading medium to large opportunities toward high win probability.
This position provides an outstanding opportunity to work collaboratively, help grow Lynker and apply the breadth of resources available in our organization to critical technology and mission challenges across the Federal/Civilian community.
- Work in conjunction with Strategic Business Development, the Capture Manager is responsible for developing and executing capture strategies for assigned opportunities to secure contracts
- Formulate and support the communication and implementation of an integrated business development, capture and proposal strategy that clearly highlights Lynker’s value proposition and discriminators, and provides customers a clear and defensible justification for selecting Lynker for award
- Responsible for win theme development, solutions development, competitive assessments, teaming strategies, pricing strategy recommendations (based on a price to win and other competitive assessments), communications plans, action plans and execution plans for the opportunities that they are assigned
- Develop and execute in conjunction with division leads/existing program managers and others, customer contact plans
- Manage the effective execution of capture pursuits, tracking performance to cost and schedule, and communicating status to leadership
- Support Business Development and/or Divisions to develop and maintain high quality relationships with customers and partners, including next generation technology vendors
- Shape opportunities and our position throughout the opportunity life-cycle
- Facilitate proposal management activities to support the RFP, RFQ, Task Order or RFI response. To include such activities as – create response template, create, and manage calendar, create and manage B&P budget, desktop publishing, production support for final submission to gov agency
Required Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience pursuing and winning IT contracts at National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Agency (NOAA)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology Field (preferred)
- 10 years of hands-on experience in Federal/Civilian Business Development and/or Strategic Capture and Proposal Management
- Experience capturing with medium to large opportunities, to include quick turnaround task orders on Multiple Award Task Order Contracts (MATOCs)
- Successful experience leading capture teams in pursuit of proposal efforts greater than $50M
- Successful past performance developing customer relationships, developing a qualified pipeline, building industry relationships, and leading capture efforts
- Experience working with technical teams to develop and evolve win strategies, key offer elements, competitive discriminators and resulting win themes
- Must have in-depth knowledge of the federal government acquisition and budgeting processes
- Excellent personnel and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Proposal writing and some proposal management experience preferred
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Travel Required: up to 30%
Telecommuting Options: Telecommuting Authorized
Work Location: Leesburg, VA
Lynker is a growing, Hub-zone certified small business specializing in professional, scientific, and technical services with offices in Leesburg, VA and Boulder, CO. Our continually expanding team combines scientific expertise with mature, results-driven processes and tools to achieve technically sound, cost-effective solutions in hydrology/water sciences, geospatial analysis, information technology, resource management, conservation, and management and business process improvement.
We focus on putting the right people in the right place to be effective. And having the right people is critical for success. Our streamlined organization enables and empowers our talented professionals to tackle our customers’ scientific and technical priorities – creatively and effectively.
Lynker offers a team-oriented work environment, competitive salaries and benefits, and the opportunity to work in a culture of exceptionally skilled and diverse professionals who embrace sound science and creative solutions.
Lynker is an E-Verify employer.
Lynker Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.