All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for this opportunity.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline (e.g., Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent), or equivalent utility and consulting work experience.
- Knowledge of electric, gas and/or water utilities. Gas Distribution experience is a plus.
- 10 years of work experience in support of related utility consulting or large scale process/technology projects.
- Reasonable understanding and familiarity with Esri GIS technology.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications and customer relations skills.
- Demonstrates a high degree of personal and professional integrity.
- Willing to travel of 50– 75% of the time.
- Strong PC skills required, including use of standard MS Office applications and Microsoft Project.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
The following requirements are desired and will be used to differentiate all candidates who apply for this position.
- Managerial and supervision skills.
- Familiarity with utility operational technologies including Asset and Work Management Systems/Outage Management Systems /Advanced Distribution Management Systems /Advanced Metering Infrastructure/Mobile products.
- Familiarity with regulatory compliance for gas utilities (Integrity Management Plans)
- Good understanding of utility business processes.
- Established professional network and demonstrated track record in business development and sales of consulting services in the utility industry.
- Project management methodology background, including schedule, scope, issue and risk management experience, and project budget tracking.