Join our growing sales team! Compu Dynamics has an opening for an Account Manager with a Top-Secret Clearance covering Northern Virginia. We are looking for someone with contacts in the power and cooling industry.
1. Generate new product leads and business opportunities that will translate into company revenue
2. Prospect, propose and close on new revenue opportunities
3. Prepare and define scopes of work and estimates
4. Create proposals for both service agreements and installation/construction projects
5. Network online, by phone, e-mail and in person with the IT and building facilities personnel within both government and commercial organizations
6. Maintain thorough knowledge of mission critical power and cooling industry trends and technologies
7. Maintains all sales demonstration tools and applications
Compu Dynamics offers a comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with dollar for dollar company match, various voluntary benefits, Employer paid life insurance, 7 Holidays, up to 3 weeks accrued PTO, Birthday off, Volunteer time-off, Paid Parental Leave, etc.
Compu Dynamics, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal check, and motor vehicle check.
Education and Experience:
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. Must have an ACTIVE TOP-SECRET CLEARANCE
3. 5 years of outside sales experience in the data center space
4. Understanding of data center critical power and cooling systems highly desirable
5. Understanding of IT network infrastructure highly desirable