The Bizzell Group, one of the fastest-growing companies in America, is seeking 340B Subject Matter Experts (Consultants). Applicants should possess extensive experience in and comprehensive knowledge of the 340B Program and pharmacy operations.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate issues accurately and precisely
- Attention to detail and completeness
- Ability to consistently produce a high-quality work product
- Proficient in MS Office (e.g., Word, and Excel) and the use of personal computers
- Aptitude to exercise critical thinking and problem-solving
- Demonstrate good decision-making
- Meet tight deadlines and work independently on complex tasks
- Inventive thinker with excellent organizational skills, and an ability to work both independently and with a team in a fast-paced environment
- Independently manage numerous projects with frequent interruptions and shifting priorities while meeting mandatory deadlines with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy - required
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in pharmacy operations
- A minimum of three (3) continuous years of 340B Program experience
- A minimum of two (2) years of regulatory and/or compliance audit experience preferred
- Apexus Advanced 340B Operations Certificate a plus
- Other job duties as assigned
The Bizzell Group, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Professional Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. As a covered Federal contractor, Bizzell must comply with the President's Executive Order 14042 and the follow-on guidance issued by Safer Federal Workforce Task Force on COVID-19 Workplace Safety. Therefore, all US-based Bizzell employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by January 4, 2022, to include staff working from home.
The Bizzell Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities based on race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive, and respectful work culture that values all.