Night Shift: 8:00 PM - 8:00 AM
Full Time And Part Time Positions Available
- Provides skilled nursing to patients in accordance with physician orders and individual plan of care including medication administration, wound care, personal care tasks, and other prescribed treatments.
- Participates in weekend/holiday schedule rotation.
- Provides emotional support to patients/families.
- Gives personal patient care including baths, back rubs, oral hygiene, shampoo, clothing and bedding changes. Uses patient assistance devices such as Hoyer lift, transfer boards, and draw sheets.
- Documents services at time of care, assures documentation is included in patients’ medical records by the end of current shift.
- Collects information on patient’s needs including physical, spiritual, and psychosocial matters and documents those in the electronic medical record and includes in shift report.
- Obtains orders from physician as required and documents that information into patients’ medical record and includes the information in shift report.
- Confers regularly with RN Care Coordinator and Stansell House Team Leader on patient and family status.
- Coordinates activities of the C N A staff.
- May perform additional duties as required such as meal preparation, laundry, or housekeeping as needed for continued operational continuity.