Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for fielding and servicing all direct customer inquiries and requirements, working in conjunction with the Sr. Director of Sales & Marketing to increase sales of products to customers in accordance with agreed strategies and business plans.
- Respond to daily telephone and email inquiries from customers regarding requirements that include product information, pricing, services, and delivery information.
- Perform accurate data entry of all customer orders into company Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, process payment if applicable.
- Perform duties focusing on customer satisfaction and developing relationships with new and existing customers.
- Sell company products to customers who call into Bethel Farms by gathering information about their needs, assisting with technical information about company products, soliciting orders, and suggesting additional products.
- Follow up on previous inquiries and leads to source new sales opportunities.
- Connect with potential customers that had previous inquiries to close a sale.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to meet and exceed both prospect and current customer satisfaction.
- Follow up on completed orders to ensure customer satisfaction, resolve any issues that may arise.
- Occasionally attend in-person customer meetings.
- Support and maintain a professional, team environment.
- Other duties as assigned. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
- 3+ years of customer service experience, preferred.
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication, telephone manner, and client relations skills.
- Demonstrated “client first” mindset and orientation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Programs such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Key Performance Indicators
- Collaboration Skills.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Learning Orientation.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Teamwork Orientation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multitasking environment
Physical Demands of the position:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; and taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Noise levels may vary, from office equipment to production line and warehouse levels.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required. AAP/EEO Statement
It has been and shall continue to be the official policy and the commitment of Bethel Farms to further equal employment opportunities for all persons, among others, regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Bethel enjoys a culture where ideas, innovation, and entrepreneurship are encouraged and appreciated. Employees with high-energy, willing to learn new skills, good sense of humor, and open to new experiences will thrive at Bethel Farms.