Dyehard Fan Supply, part of the Teall Capital family and headquartered in Winston-Salem, NC, develops and operates private label, omni-channel retail experiences on behalf of professional and collegiate sports partners that reinforce their brand and build meaningful, long-term relationships with their fans. These include in-venue, event merchandising solutions, permanent fan shops and official online stores.
Responsibilities for the E-Commerce Marketing Manager
- Collaborate with field team, licensing, and business development on establishing and implementing tent-pole promotions for holidays, major sporting events, micro-moments (i.e., trending, hyperlocal hashtags, and events that happen as port of the sports news cycle), etc.
- Own the marketing events calendar, working with internal stakeholders to insure a cohesive approach
- Own a sizeable marketing budget designed to drive measurable e-commerce revenue growth while adhering to establishing ROI goals. Marketing channels include Google, Facebook, Instagram and other online channels
- Direct transactional social media marketing utilizing channels such as Facebook SHOPS and other similar platforms
- Develop and implement e-mail marketing campaigns
- Create and oversee other initiatives that deliver stronger revenue performance such as geotagging, abandoned cart reminders, etc.
- Identify and partner with school-specific social media influencers
- Other duties as assigned