Food and Beverage employees at Arapahoe Basin are committed to creating a day worth repeating for our guests ensuring “Legendary” service and food quality throughout our Food and Beverage outlets.
As a Cook I at Arapahoe Basin you will work in our food court style restaurants and use basic preparation and cooking methods to create and serve food items to guests while providing excellent customer service.
This position is our entry level cooking position and is typically assigned to one cooking station or service “window” in the food court each shift.
You will be responsible for opening, operating, continued cleanliness and closing of your assigned F&B station on a daily basis.
At A-Basin, we look to be thoughtful, creative, and energetic and we are known not only for our A-mazing skiing/ riding but also for our A-mazing Food and Beverage options.
Apply now and come join our Food and Beverage Team!
Benefits and Perks for this position include:
Employee housing is available for this position
- Unlimited skiing/riding at Arapahoe basin and 20 other Colorado ski areas and resorts.
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for full-time employees beginning on the 1st of the month following date of hire.
- 401 (k) for eligible employees.
- Paid time Off or sick pay for all employees.
- A shift meal on each day working.
- Much more! Check out all of our perks and benefits here!
Starting Pay: $13.75 per hour DOE.
- Positively interact with and prepare food for guests in our food court style restaurants ensuring consistent, quality, food and excellent guest service.
- Prepare F&B station for your shift with regard to business volumes including preparation of backups, sanitizer bins, and general organization of the kitchen area.
- Prepare food items at assigned station according to recipes and A-Basin standards.
- Rotate and store food supplies according to food safety guidelines and manager's instruction to minimize waste.
- Adhere to sanitation and food handling procedures required by local and state health codes.
- Follow procedures to create a safe work environment for yourself and others.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude in the Kitchen.
- Be a team player and assist other team members to ensure the best overall quality in food and cleanliness in the kitchen.
- Assist with special event meals for staff and guests.
- A-Basin loves the environment! Help do our part with waste removal including landfill trash, recycling, and composting.
- Other duties as assigned.