Food and Beverage employees at Arapahoe Basin are committed to creating a day worth repeating for our guests ensuring “Legendary” service and food quality throughout our Food and Beverage outlets.
As a Cook II at Arapahoe Basin you will work in our food court style restaurants and use basic preparation and cooking methods to create and serve food items to guests while providing excellent customer service.
This position is one step above our entry level and requires the knowledge and ability to handle higher business volume while working multiple kitchen stations or service “windows” in the food court each shift.
You will be responsible for opening, operating, continued cleanliness and closing of your assigned F&B station(s) on a daily basis.
At A-Basin, we look to be thoughtful, creative, and energetic and we are known not only for our A-mazing skiing/ riding but also for our A-mazing Food and Beverage options.
Apply now and come join our Food and Beverage team!
Benefits and Perks for this position include:
Employee Housing is available for this position
- Unlimited skiing/riding at Arapahoe basin and 20 other Colorado ski areas and resorts.
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for full-time employees beginning on the 1st of the month following date of hire.
- 401 (k) for eligible employees.
- Paid time Off for all full-time employees
- A shift meal on each day working.
- Much more! Check out all of our perks and benefits here!
- Positively interact with and prepare food for guests in our food court style restaurants ensuring consistent, quality, food and excellent guest service.
- Perform “spot” checks on lower level cooks to ensure recipes and cleaning guidelines are being followed.
- Prepare F&B station(s) for your shift with regard to business volumes including preparation of backups, sanitizer bins, and general organization of the kitchen area.
- Prepare food items at assigned station according to recipes and A-Basin standards.
- Rotate and store food supplies according to food safety guidelines and manager's instruction to minimize waste.
- Clean and inspect kitchen equipment. Report any issues immediately to supervisor.
- Follow procedures to create a safe work environment for yourself and others.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude in the Kitchen.
- Be a team player and assist other team members to ensure the best overall quality in food and cleanliness in the kitchen.
- Assist with special event meals for staff and guests.
- A-Basin loves the environment! Help do our part with waste removal including landfill trash, recycling, and composting.
- Other duties as assigned.