The Residences at Northcreek are the epitome of luxury. Located in the heart of Cherry Creek, the concierge is the face of this community and is expected to deliver Platinum Service.
Looking for onsite temporary/as needed front desk/concierge help for luxury condominium community
Extensive paid training
Rate of pay: $16.75/hr
Reports To: Community Association Manager
Schedule: As needed 1 week to 3 hours notice
Customary Behavior: To consciously, specifically, intentionally practice our Core Values, Mission Statement, and Our Shared Commitment daily.
Summary: Under regular supervision of the Community Association Manager, the Concierge takes a cordial approach to all resident activities in accordance with our company’s customer service standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned.)
• Greet residents and visitors
• Valet resident's vehicles as needed
• Fields and responds to resident requests/inquiries
• Assists in addressing residents concerns
• Performs clerical/administrative functions
• Accepts deliveries for Residents
• Assists Residents with packages
• Write incident reports
• Camera monitoring (Report to Security or Management Office)
• Manage and maintain sign in logs for guests and contractors
• Maintain clean work area
• Responsible for key lock boxes
• Manage special events guest registers
• Professional in appearance and presentation
• Good listening skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments
• Self-starter; takes initiative
• Ability to form and nurture a strong team relationship
• Must have a positive and upbeat demeanor
• Exemplary Customer Service ability
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Client-relationship building
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with staff and outside resources.
• Must be capable of performing duties with limited supervision.
• Must possess personal values that are in alignment with those of the company: Excellence, Partnership, Professionalism, Integrity and Life Balance.
Education and Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• At least 1-year experience in customer service
Hammersmith® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.