We are seeking a Product Leader to join a team of experienced and highly motivated electrical, RF, computer and robotics engineers, and professionals in sales, marketing, and manufacturing. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record achieving product to market fit with both direct and indirect product delivery mechanisms. We’re eager to meet enthusiastic, engaged people wanting to join our team and help create the microlocation revolution.
Just as GPS drove huge gains in efficiency and safety across industries, so will microlocation technology do the same in the built environment, where GPS doesn’t work. Internet of Things. Robotics. Industrial automation. It all starts with location. Microlocation is the common thread that ties these technologies together.
Humatics has developed a breakthrough microlocation system that will revolutionize how people and machines locate, navigate and collaborate. A single Humatics system, using simple, inexpensive radio-frequency technology, can pinpoint multiple, moving targets with submillimeter precision – enabling new uses of industrial automation and human-machine interaction.
- You will lead product direction, working Sales, Customers, and Engineering to ensure product/market fit.
- You will drive adoption of Humatics’ microlocation technology within a variety of industries and market segments. This includes existing markets as well as developing scalable revenue opportunities in new market segments.
- Through customer discovery and market research, you will identify applications and use cases for Humatics’ microlocation technology that cut across multiple industries and market segments.
- You will translate and communicate these findings and their implications to Engineering guiding product direction.
- You will cultivate and work as part of an ecosystem of partners including OEMs, Systems Integrators and Resellers.
- You will drive GTM strategy and sales campaigns with end customers, selling side by side with Humatics partners in the region.
- You will work closely with Sales, Field Engineering, Solutions Engineering, and the Product teams to deliver the right technical solutions for Humatics’ customers.
- You will provide Sales with product and tools to consistently exceed quarterly revenue and unit targets.
- Product leadership for Hardware+Software combination products is highly desirable and industrial automation experience is a plus.
- Strong ownership and bias for action; ability to internalize goals and work independently to create appropriate action plans for those goals.
- Proven team player who has managed channel programs and partners, and has thrived in a team selling environment.
- A customer-first mentality and a willingness to go above and beyond to deliver for the customer.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in product or business development in an early stage technology company, and 5 years in a leadership role.
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity ownership in a well-funded early stage startup
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays and unlimited vacation
If you do not meet all of these qualifications, but are excited about the opportunity, please apply!
This position is based at Humatics headquarters in Waltham, MA.
Humatics is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.