The Teall Properties Group (TPG) division of Teall Capital Partners was created in 2018 to serve as the arm for the high school market. TPG believes in the high school student-athlete experience and how it positively shapes our next generation. It is our mission to support this cause by connecting its community to organizations and brands that share in this belief.
The Digital Sales Manager will be responsible for driving digital innovation across all facets of the sales organization. Their responsibilities also include designing and implementing digital strategy by working with cross functional partners to supplement existing sales to drive new revenue streams. The Digital Sales Manager will work closely with the NFHS VP as well as General Manager and sales team members to conceptualize and execute on digital sales and sponsorship programs that maximize profit margins and revenue targets. They will ensure collaboration, knowledge sharing and digital best practices between all partners and colleagues.
- Responsible for the growth of sponsorship on the NFHS Network
- Assist in the development of a clearly-defined and compelling digital strategy for the company’s future
- Ensure that all relevant digital initiatives are fully integrated into the strategic-planning process for leadership commitment, resource allocation and execution
- Responsible for campaign execution, including strategy development, digital content strategy and creation, media planning and budgeting, campaign setup and management, and internal and external reporting.
- Actively research and prospect new sales leads through cold calling, networking, and current relationships with a focus on digital sales
- Build relationships with prospective clients while servicing current accounts t o provide repeat business
- Proactively create opportunities for new business with existing customers
- Work within the TPG's CRM system and maintain records of all accounts and prospects
- Meet or exceed individual sales goals and help the team achieve its overall yearly sales goals
- Develop and present customized sponsorship advertising proposals that include both NFHS Network and NFHS assets within an emphasis on digital sales
- Utilize client objectives and goals to develop and research promotional platforms and partnership strategies
- Conduct yourself in a way that demonstrates a strong commitment to team collaboration and success
- Maintain flexible work hours including events that may occur on weeknights or weekends.
- Experience selling digital assets and an understanding of the sports digital industry
- 2-4 years of experience managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Proficiency with paid search, display ad platforms, YouTube advertising, and social media advertising.
- Knowledge of digital design and development process, terminology, and best practices.
- Ability to translate complex concepts to colleagues and clients in understandable and digestible language
- Highly motivated self-starter with strategic thinking skills
- Positive attitude and desire to be successful while having fun within a professional and team-oriented environment
- Passion for high school athletics
- Previous sales experience is required; preference is sales experience in high school, college, events, or conferences
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship building and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and maintain strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Minimum of four (4) years' experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university