At Devon Bank, we don’t just accept diversity—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers and our community. We provide a welcoming and accepting culture that comes from our desire to make diversity, respect and service a priority.
We need your help in continuing this great culture we have at Devon Bank. In return you will have a rewarding career in Mortgage Loan Processing and Banking in general, with a competitive salary and benefits. There is flexibility in working from home if you are within commuting distance to the Anaheim, CA area for occasional training and meetings.
Here are some details on our opening:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintaining status and appropriate conversation logs in Encompass
• Assembling the processing/underwriting file in accordance with the company’s stacking order
• Complete and accurate preparation of early disclosures
• Monitor file throughout the process to make sure we are in compliance with all applicable agency regulatory requirements
• Verification of loan officer calculations, and making corrections to income, assets, debts on the 1003 as needed throughout the process
• Utilize Encompass tracking system to ensure timely collection of appraisals, title, and all other supporting documents needed to process the file
• Managing files to specific timelines as outlined in the residential lending department procedures
• Submit processed files to underwriting
• Clear conditions, with assistance from loan officer when needed.
• Responsible for ensuring FINAL AUS, 1003 and 1008 matches underwriting conditions
• Work with the loan officer to coordinate and schedule closing. On refinances, the loan officer has the primary responsibility of communication with the borrower and processor to determine date and schedule. On purchases, the processor has the primary responsibility to determine date and schedule in accordance with contract date.
• Submits completed/clear-to-close files to closing for final document preparation.