Summary: Bussers work to support our servers and bartenders by ensuring our guests’ needs are met and their dinning area is prepared and clean throughout out their meal.
- Being a promotional spokesperson for Saint Arnold; this is a part of everybody’s job description
- Be prepared to work at designated start time
- Greet guests upon arrival and create a welcoming environment for all guest
- Maintain a clean environment for our guests
- Refill beverages and replace silverware as needed
- Remove dirty dishes and silverware from tables
- Clean area and set tables between parties
- Accommodate all guest requests, if possible
- Assist wait-staff as needed
- Keep wait stations stocked
- Help to keep the entire facility clean and presentable to guests
- Opening and closing duties as required
- Know and follow all laws, rules, regulations and company policies regarding the serving of alcoholic beverages and proper food handling; this is a part of everybody’s job description.
- Work as a team with all coworkers
- All other duties as assigned