Summary: Line Cooks are responsible for the production of accurate, hot (or cold) and appropriately portioned meals for our guests.
- Being a promotional spokesman for Saint Arnold; this is a part of everybody’s job description
- Be prepared to work at designated start time
- Maintain a safe, clean and sanitary work area, kitchen and restaurant
- Prepare a variety of meals following company standards using grills, broilers, fryers, ovens and a variety of other kitchen equipment
- Assures that product meets quality standards
- Plate and garnish food according to company standards
- Monitor and maintain inventory levels and rotate food to ensure freshness
- Opening and closing duties as required
- Know and follow all laws, rules, regulations and company policies regarding the serving of alcoholic beverages and proper food handling; this is a part of everybody’s job description.
- Work as a team with all coworkers
- All other duties as assigned