Successful candidates will demonstrate commitment to preventing and ending homelessness in Chicago and will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, public service, or equivalent degree or experience.
- Strong Excel skills required.
- Experience in homeless services, supportive housing, and/or working with at-risk communities.
- Excellent professional writing and verbal communications skills.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Goal-oriented and results-driven.
- Strong interpersonal skills, professional presence, and ability to interact with a diverse audience.
- Workplace is a smoke- and drug-free environment.
- Intermittent travel to off-site locations required.
- Position requires frequent and regular computer and phone use.
- This position requires attendance during regular business hours from 9am to 5pm, Monday through Friday. Occasional night and weekend hours are required.
- All Chicago is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ qualified individuals based on individual merit. All Chicago does not discriminate against any individual with respect to the terms and conditions of employment based on that individual’s race, sex, age, religion, color, national origin, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, housing status, or any other non-merit factor protected under state, local or federal laws. Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all personnel actions such as recruiting, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotions, training, transfer, termination, and opportunities for training. All Chicago is committed to a fair and equitable workplace where everyone is a respected and valued member of the team.
The salary for this position is $32,000 -$45,000 range, commensurate with experience. Comprehensive benefits package (with some employee contributions) includes medical, dental, vision insurance, and disability. Employer matched retirement plan. Pre-tax Transportation/Ventra. Generous paid leave.
How to Apply:
- Please submit cover letter and resume.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
- Position begins as soon as possible. No phone calls, please.