An IT Project Administrator is responsible for assisting the Professional Services team with day-to-day administrative activities. Primarily responsible for assisting Project Managers with all aspects of project documentation and document control duties, presentation preparation, assisting with development of departmental procedural and process documents. Assists all departments with administrative tasks and requests relative to Professional Services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with Project Coordinator to achieve daily coordination of activities.
- Assist Project Managers with organization and creation of all project documentation.
- Assist Professional Services Team with development of client facing how-to documentation, instructional videos and project related knowledge transfer documentation.
- Collects data and assists in development of presentations and project documentation.
- Assist with compiling and maintaining manual or computerized records, such as client asset inventory relative to project closure, as-built reports, and status and location of resources.
- Assist with development of Professional Services communication notices in accordance with departmental communication plans (i.e. allservices, allusers, vendor, client, onboarding).
- Responsible for administrative tasks with Sales Department requests relative to Professional Services (i.e. development of pre-sales documentation including but not limited to SOW, Visio documents, compiling presentations, researching information as needed)
- Responsible for administrative tasks with Marketing Department requests relative to Professional Services (i.e. discovery of information and development of blog post requests, development of departmental notifications for purpose of marketing and any other areas identified)
- Responsible for administrative tasks with Human Resources Department requests relative to Professional Services (i.e. assist with development of job descriptions, coordination of activities relative to employee development as directed by manager, coordination as needed with annual review scheduling)
- Work with Manager to develop and maintain a cohesive look and feel to all correspondence and departmental documentation.
- Assist Manager with development of Professional Services bulletins (i.e new project notification, accomplishments, informational notifications).
- Assist Manager with credential management and coordination of training classes for all Professional Services resources.
Competencies, Skills, and Qualifications
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills, understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment
- Demonstrates ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking, attention to detail, and organizational skills in preparing written communications and materials
- Flexibility and the ability to operate under stressful, time-sensitive deadlines
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of our core solution offering in voice, data, wireless, network, cloud, and security, along with the team’s capabilities
- Demonstrated competence using Microsoft products, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word (MSProject and Visio are a plus)