The Business Development Specialist is responsible for promoting the value proposition, technology solutions and services of BCS365, through interactions with marketing partners and potential clients via email and phone. Responsibilities include lead management; data entry and qualification of sales leads from both inbound and outbound sources. Primarily, the Business Development Specialist will maintain the BCS365 CRM with data from all marketing platforms with the goal of producing BANT qualified leads for outside Account Executives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Serve as primary contact for inbound inquiries, emails and global leads generated by Referral partners, Campaigns and other marketing activities, providing timely responses to prospects, engaging to answer general questions, obtain qualifying information, persuasively convey marketing messaging, and documenting these interactions in the CRM as well as next steps.
- Nurture relationships with new prospects through regular one-to-one communications. Educate prospects to guide them to becoming familiar with BCS365 services and solutions.
- Using BCS365 Discovery tools, identify within prospect companies all relevant decision makers and influencers and communicate as appropriate.
- Provide sales team with understanding of each prospect’s issues and concerns through the hand-off process.
- Act quickly and productively; take ownership of all prospects and other matters assigned; may include problem-solving, escalating issues to the Sales team and collaborating with other departments.
- Accurately summarizing, documenting, and communicating all lead information via data entry in the CRM database. Monitor and maintain data quality within the CRM database.
- Continuously build knowledge and understanding of the company’s technology and processes, tools, and resources to support prospective clients.
- Work closely with the Director to enhance and optimize the lead management process and automation ensuring accurate distribution of leads to the sales team.
- Handle all urgent issue/dispute resolution
- Assist with analyzing daily, weekly, and monthly operational metrics.
- Oversee ongoing deliveries and manage project quality
Competencies, Skills, and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- 3 years of experience in sales of technology products in a business to business environment.
- Technical aptitude for understanding company’s solutions and possible client applications. The ability to convey technical information to potential clients and marketing partners.
- Effective interpersonal skills and service oriented
- Positive and upbeat demeanor, professional speaking voice; outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self–starter who must take ownership of work/tasks assigned and follow them through.
- Ability to problem solve, effectively collaborate, escalate, and communicate issues both internally and externally.
- Organized, accurate, thorough, and detail-oriented
- High degree of computer literacy (Microsoft® Office Suite, Outlook, internet, CRM software).