LendKey is solving a complex challenge—to improve lives with lending made simple—by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their education and home improvement loan programs.
What you’ll do:
• Build continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment automation tools; establish DevOps best practices that will support growth of LendKey’s software-as-a-service capabilities
• Participate as a technical expert, with the engineering team, in the deployment and management of software releases and updates
• Perform installation and maintenance of enterprise Linux and Windows Servers and network systems
• Develop and maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
• Develop and document technical policies and procedures as needed
• Performance and network tuning
• Demonstrate strong technical leadership, communication, and analytical skills with thorough understanding of product development and successful problem definition, decomposition, estimation and resolution
• Follow and enforce the patch management and other policies
• Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability (99.9% SLA)
What we’re looking for:
• Strong desire to work for a mission-based organization that emphasizes the importance of providing exceptional customer service and aligned with our core values: Truthful at all times; Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers; Present, committed & engaged to their teams and work; Driven to be courageous to make an impact; and Diligent & conscientious in executing every element of work.
Background & Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree or related degree preferred
• Proven hands-on, collaborative and accountability-focused approach to software deployments
• Proven ability to work in a flexible and agile environment
• Demonstrated adaptability to change and working with ambiguity
• 5+ years of experience in DevOps, Sys-Admin, Operations, or SRE focused role
• Proven significant experience with managing, scaling, and tuning Linux based systems
• Proven significant experience writing and maintaining code in Bash, Python, or Ruby
• Demonstrated ability to use source control management software and branch development strategy using Git, SVN, or Mercurial
• Proven experience using tools such as Terraform, Chef, Puppet, CloudFormation, etc.
• Demonstrated experience working in a production environment with a strong focus on meeting KPIs and SLAs
• Demonstrated experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, or TeamCity
• Proven experience with monitoring and metrics using New Relic, Prometheus, Grafana and integrations with Slack/PagerDuty
• Proven experience with containerization software such as Docker or Rkt
• Proven experience with Container based deployments and orchestration tools (i.e. Kubernetes)
• Demonstrated experience with cloud based technologies such as AWS, Azure, or GCE