Yes, you read that right. We said, “No Jerks Allowed!”
AmeriVet Partner practices hold true to a few core behaviors and No Jerks Allowed is our commitment to creating transparent workplaces that are filled with mutually respectful team members. We value positive work cultures where professionals can speak freely and passionately knowing that they are surrounded by mutually respectful peers.
Exciting Opportunity: Associate Veterinarian - Veterinary Medical Center of Woodland Hills
Join our fun and friendly team at The Veterinary Medical Center of Woodland Hills. We are a full-service, companion animal hospital in Woodland Hills, California-northwest of Los Angeles. We have been in operation under the same management for over 30 years. Our clientele is well-established and loyal. We are looking for the right person to join our growing and vibrant practice.
• Competitive compensation with a guaranteed base and production pay.
• Comprehensive benefits including healthcare, dental, vision, 401K with matching, PTO, CE stipend, and professional license and liability allowances.
• Career development.
• A great place to work with a well-trained staff and mentoring from Dr. Kunin with over 30 years of experience.
• Southern California weather, recreation, nightlife, arts, and culture.
• Flexible scheduling.
• Top-rated, award-winning hospital with a 4.7 Google rating and a growing client base in a prime location, offering long-term security and an ability to produce excellent income.
We're looking for:
• Self-starter with a willingness to contribute immediately.
• Surgical skills are a big plus, but training and mentoring are available.
• Compassionate, patient advocate with effective communication skills.
Woodland Hills is a great place to live, spectacular weather, easy access to Southern California beaches like Malibu and Laguna Point, Topanga State Park with hiking, camping, and recreation, arts and culture at venues like the Getty Museum, a fabulous theater and music scene, and everything Southern California has to offer. The neighborhood is quiet and safe and has so much to offer in your downtime!
We'd love to meet you and explore how you can be a part of a world-class team.
Check us out HERE