The Associate Product Line Manager’s primary role is to implement and maintain the Power Packer North America product and business strategies. Responsibilities include market and competitive data analysis, pricing and margin recommendations, life cycle management, implementation of go-to-market strategies, project management, sales support, and continuity of the product roadmaps. This position works very closely with all functional departments to support opportunity pursuit and product development.
- Data analysis and recommendation used to develop global strategic goals for Power Packer North America
- Direct the implementation of the global product line strategic plan to prioritize and maximize company and product line profitability and investments.
- Project management of product line NPD projects, adhoc project management support of select ESR (Engineered Service Request) projects
- Pricing analytics that meet regional market needs while supporting strategic portfolio offerings and company goals.
- Integrate market product position (feature, benefit, value) for support of product design definitions.
- Conduct market studies, including VOC to understand new/adjacent market opportunities and assess viability
- Validate value propositions to differentiate product lines
- Analyze competitive landscape threats, opportunities and market and technology trends
- Analyze new product concept viability including sales volume, price, cost, margin and profit potential
- Direct Go-to-Market strategies for assigned new projects