Northfield Veterinary Hospital is looking to add a Veterinarian!
- You’re a well-rounded and energetic DVM looking for a full-time position where you can grow your skills. You may be experienced or a new grad – it’s your attitude that sets you apart!
- You enjoy the ability to fully work-up and treat a broad range of challenging cases.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with a great sense of humor about life – that’s what will help you thrive in our culture.
- You are a leader who enjoys a challenge and you have a desire to learn and grow personally and professionally.
- You enjoy working a flexible schedule and have a strong work ethic.
- You understand that your own self care is critical to your patients’ well-being.
- You enjoy being active in your community and giving back to causes you support.
- Our hospital is well-established and fast paced; with an excellent reputation in our community.
- We are devoted to our loyal, long-term clients with generous appointment times and ample doctor-client face time.
- We are a collaborative team practicing progressive medicine. We thrive in a positive and professional, yet laid-back, environment.
- Our support staff is well trained and fully leveraged.
- Our hospital is fully equipped – inside and out. We have all the bells and whistles to support your medicine!
Check us out here:
We are proud to be a partner with Encore Vet Group – see what that means for you: https://encorevet.com/
Our hospital website: https://northfieldvethosp.com/
Our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/NorthfieldVeterinary/
About Our Offerings:
- In addition to our “work-hard-play-hard” culture. We offer:
- A structured mentorship program that will allow you to grow your skills
- A competitive salary and potential bonus program
- Excellent health insurance (including dental and vision) and a 401k with a company match
- Generous CE allowance and CE time off
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Student debt repayment assistance
- Paid maternity leave
- AVMA PLIT, AVMA and state VMA dues as well as a subscription to VIN
If you have the drive, passion, and leadership skills we’re looking for, we’d love to meet you. For confidential consideration, please send your resume to Rebecca Metheny at: email@example.com