As a Dishwasher on Tovala's team, you will be cleaning and sanitizing all aspects of our food production facility and operation. This includes cleaning and sanitizing all production equipment and dishes, while following Tovala’s food safety and employee safety policies. Dishwasher workers will also be required to complete relevant food safety / quality documentation.
Dishwashers are responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and sanitization of dishes, pots, pans, and utensils through manual and machine cleaning methods. Additionally, dishwashers are expected to keep the dishwashing area clean and safe.
Tovala is an incredibly smart oven that is paired with a companion meal delivery service that makes home cooking easy. We're a food-tech company completely reinventing home cooking to save consumers time. Through an innovative combination of hardware, software, and food, we give our customers a way to enjoy really good, good-for-you meals without sacrificing time to do whatever matters to them. We've amassed a loyal, rapidly growing following in just three years, radically changing the day-to-day lives of people across the country and successfully creating a new model for the food industry. We're looking for great people to join our hard-working team.
We offer full-time employees (30 hrs+) medical, dental and vision insurance, plus PTO.
• Previous dishwashing / sanitation experience preferred
• Ability to work independently for periods of time, seeking guidance when needed
• Possess a Food Handler's Certificate for the state of Illinois
• Able to lift, push or pull up to fifty (50) pounds
• Able to stand, bend, lift and move intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
• English language skills a plus
• Comfortable working in hot and cold temperature environments in kitchen, warehouse and cooler