Catania Oils a family owned and operated organization and a leading packager and processor of edible oils is seeking additional assistance to support our busy warehouse environment. You will be part of a dynamic team with overall responsibility for all material handling and trailer unloading.
- Safely operate a forklift in a food-grade manufacturing facility with respect for SOPs, GMPs and company property in the following ways:
- Perform walk-around inspection of forklift and fill out and turn in daily inspection report
- Daily battery maintenance/watering
- Weekly cleaning of forklift(s)
- Accurately picking, staging and loading orders as instructed by inventory system.
- Move product in warehouse to create necessary room using RF scanners
- Following proper stock rotation in both picking orders and when performing moves in warehouse - FIFO
- Supply production lines with raw materials as requested by work-orders and/or production personnel
- Unload inbound trucks of raw materials and verify, with shipper, quantities that are being put away
- De-palletize production lines in a timely manner and accurately put away materials from production lines using handled RF scanners.
- Handle and stack product.
- Conduct product rework as needed
- Allocate, process, and sign for incoming paperwork and outbound orders
Additional responsibilities may be required.
WE ARE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
High School Diploma or equivalency
Speaks English fluently
Forklift and Pallet Jack certification
Minimum of 1 year in warehousing or logistics
Experience with ERP system and RF Scanners is a plus