Job Summary: The IT Support Representative I reports directly to the Director of Support Services. Responsibilities include but not limited to; setup and maintenance of computers, Cat6 wiring and front-line support for all customers and any employee computer problems at all locations.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and support phones, workstations, laptops, and applications for the entire company.
- Thorough and efficient answering of support calls
- Provides technical assistance and education to customers via telephone, remote access applications and live chat on computer and peripheral related issues (i.e. basic anti-virus/spyware, basic application operation, wireless applications and data backup).
- Troubleshoot via phone or live chat hardware, software and operating system problems/failures to identify hardware/software related failures.
- Responsible for reporting reoccurring issues to Director of Support Services so necessary infrastructure changes can be made
- To follow directions of the company and management while adhering to company policies and the employee handbook.
- Responsible for maintaining and performing daily, monthly and yearly backups.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To possess a servient attitude towards supporting our customers
- The ability to have a high level of confidentiality with information and conversations.
- To have excellent organizational skills and to be able to prioritize tasks.
- To be able to work in a multi-tasking environment.
- To be service oriented with excellent communication skills.
- To work in a professional manner.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Must be willing to do occasional traveling to other locations within the company.
- Must be willing and able to work after normal business hours or weekends.
- Must be willing and able to assist with after hour calls.
Minimum Qualifications: High School Diploma and 6 months of PC experience or an Associate’s degree in a computer related field.
K&M Tire is an Equal Opportunity Employer.