The Forecasting & Inventory Analyst will be responsible for ensuring we have the inventory to meet financial goals, and providing daily direction across departments to supply chain, sales and domestic warehouse operations. The ideal candidate will be a team player capable of collaborating and communicating across departments. Regular interaction with operations, marketing, and sales teams will be required to be effective. This position will be involved in managing inventory for most Baden and Axe Bat sales channels: Online Sales, Direct-to-Customer, In-store Retail, Team Sports Dealers.
• Work with department leaders to create sales forecast and manage inventory to achieve the company’s financial targets.
• Provide supply chain with unit forecast to meet inventory needs throughout the year.
• Communicate with sales reps to enter, monitor and maintain specific customer forecasts.
• Overall inventory management, including financial suggestions to marketing regarding inventory turns, over-stock and SKU management.
• Provide ongoing product inventory and status updates to sales & marketing departments.
• Monitor customer sales-to-forecast performance and allocate shared inventory as needed.
• Identify and create reporting for key metrics for all departments.
• Use statistical methods to identify areas for operational improvement and make suggestions for streamlining processes.
• You are analytical and very comfortable using Microsoft Excel
• You take ownership of responsibilities
• You can multi-task and switch between competing priorities successfully
• You are a decision-maker and can provide direction to others
• You pride yourself in being efficient and getting the most out of every resource
Preferred Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, marketing, computer science, business, economics or related field.
• Fluency in English (written and spoken) and strong communications skills
• 3-5 years’ experience in forecasting, inventory or similar analyst role