The QC Tech Level II for Elliott Manufacturing in Binghamton, NY performs intermediate to advanced inspection duties as well as contributes to continuous improvement. Please consider joining our team!
• Able to exchange information with co-workers and work as part of a team.
• Intermediate reading, writing, and math skills.
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills.
• Advanced skill sets. Intermediate to advanced FAI, FAR, PPAP abilities.
• Must be able to understand quality standards and gauging.
• Able to comprehend safety instructions.
• Complete root cause analysis using applicable tools.
• Able to perform layout inspection by measuring dimensions, such as length, height, and distance between reference points using precision instruments.
• Able to perform verification on incoming, in-process, and outgoing products
• Able to visually compare work pieces against one another to assess/detect manufacturing variations in processes.
• Able to maintain records of inspection and prepare lists of defects.
• Able to interact with other departments to ensure compliance with specifications
• Able to locate reference point(s) on part and measure dimensions such as angle, arc, and radii, using combinations of aids, such as surface plate parallel bars, angle plates, gauge blocks, plug pins, V blocks, sine bars, and precision measuring instruments.
Elliott Manufacturing is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veterans’ status or any other legally protected basis.