This position is responsible for filling in on routes as needed to deliver Gillette Pepsi-Cola products to customers in a safe, efficient, reliable manner. Routes vary day-to-day.
1. Safely and efficiently delivers product to customers.
2. Unloads products from the truck to the customer’s premise
3. Merchandises product at assigned customer accounts. This involves:
a. Moves products from storerooms or trucks using pallet jacks, handcarts, manual/electric jacks etc. in a safe manner.
b. Places products on shelves, end caps and displays and in coolers and vending machines etc. according to merchandising standards and brand flow.
c. Keeps backroom space neat, stocked, and condensed.
d. Builds displays according to Gillette standards.
e. Rotates products regularly to avoid outdated product within assigned accounts.
4. Communicates relevant information back to the operations supervisor.
5. Processes invoices and other required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
6. Completes the ordering of product in all assigned accounts to ensure that we are maintaining proper inventory levels on all products. Ensures that orders are submitted by the required deadlines to allow for the efficient order building and loading by warehouse personnel.
7. Provides feedback to Distribution Supervisor or Sales Supervisor regarding issues with customer accounts, competitive activity and/or any problems with meeting customer expectations, merchandising standards, etc.
8. Communicates with Gillette Pepsi sales representatives through day to day discussions to ensure customer expectations are being met, customer specific requests, customer concerns etc. and regularly checks notes on Gillette Link.
9. Builds and maintains a superior customer relationship with customer accounts serviced.
10. Promotes the company and our products in all communications with customers and potential customers.
1. Integrity – Does the right thing; follows through on commitments; does not lay blame; takes accountability for own work.
2. Honesty – Displays honesty in person and in fact; shows appreciation; provides constructive feedback; speaks the truth.
3. Respect – Punctual for meetings and appointments; attentive to others, listens and responds appropriately (oral, written, or non-verbal input); demonstrates attention to and conveys information, ideas, facts, or messages appropriately and effectively.
4. Partnerships– Encourages and facilitates cooperation, trust, and group identity; fosters commitment and self-esteem; works with others to achieve common goals.
5. Future– Makes decisions with the long-term in mind; seeks opportunities to create incremental improvement in services and work processes to gain improved efficiency, effectiveness and flexibility; focuses on staying a step in front of our competition.
6. Customer Service – Delivers solutions that are in the best interest of the customer; responds quickly to customer; strives to exceed customer expectations; provide organized, consistent and high-level service.
7. Passion – Demonstrates enthusiasm in daily work; represents Gillette Pepsi with pride.
Gillette Pepsi is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Work Schedule & Pay Rate:
1. Full Time – Non-Exempt; Monday - Friday 5 A.M. start; 40 plus hours per week
2. Regular, daily travel
3. The physical demands of this position are outlined.
4. Updates knowledge and develops professionally on a continuing basis. Participates in internal and external training and development opportunities as outlined.
5. Adheres to practices outlined in the Company Safety Manual and reports safety risks to personnel with authority to initiate action.
6. Maintains legal compliance with local, state, and federal laws applicable to area of responsibilities
Pay Rate: $22.71/hour
Education and Experience Requirements:
1. Possess a[n] High School Diploma/GED
2. Minimum 1 year working as a CDL, Class A driver
3. Previous customer service or stocking experience preferred
4. Adept at using a smart phone, Outlook, and general computer software
1. Must possess a Class A, CDL license
3. Highly self-motivated
4. Excellent organizational skills
5. Excellent communication between departments in order to provide excellent customer service