NATURE & SCOPE
Physical loading and unloading of materials at any given warehouse facility. Transporting materials between warehouse facilities. General warehouse duties.
The responsibilities of the Warehouseman- Transporter include; but are not limited to, the following:
• Local travel (between sites): 50%
• Must possess a valid class E Driver’s License
• Attendance is key to performing the job.
• Directly responsible for the physical transfer of all non-stock items and raw materials to meet manufacturing schedules.
• Responsible for the physical receiving in of new materials, both raw and non-stock items at main warehouse facilities. Follow necessary SOP’s to perform these duties.
• Responsible for double checking of all staged raw materials that are to be loaded and transferred to Blending, Encapsulation, and Packaging. Responsible for physically loading materials into company vehicle for transfer. Responsible for stocking and restocking of incoming raws (new or returned). Includes weight verification and/or counts and documenting said weight/counts.
• Directly responsible for unloading transferred materials from company vehicle to proper or assigned staging areas. Includes placing raw materials in proper bin locations at Warehouse #2 & #3.
• Responsible for recording bin locations in DS90.
• Assist Warehouse Supervisor in maintaining paperwork and executing PO receipts and Non-PO receipts.
• Assist Shipping with the delivery of non-stock items to appropriate personnel or areas.
• Assist the Warehouse Supervisor with the loading and unloading of freight.
• Directly responsible for the return of raw materials from Blending and Packaging to appropriate warehouse for re-binning and re-stock.
• Report any maintenance issues to the Warehouse Supervisor.
• Responsible for any and all documentation of transfers of materials.
• Responsible for upkeep of warehouse facilities and machinery used at warehouse. Duties will be assigned by Warehouse Supervisor. These duties include but are not limited to the following: sweep Warehouse 2, 3, empty trash containers; empty cardboard dumpster; dust and mop as needed.
• Assist Warehouse Supervisor with stocking and restocking of incoming raws (new or returned). This will include weight verification and/or counts, and documenting said weight/counts. Paperwork will be turned over to Warehouse Supervisor.
• Share responsibility of daily forklift checks, including batteries and maintenance and record keeping of this activity. Notify Warehouse Supervisor with any problems involving forklift.
• Directly responsible for weight verifications/counts requested by the Warehouse Supervisor.
• Directly responsible for requisitioning materials to fill incoming/outgoing orders (picks) for packaging.
• Directly responsible for weekly counts including but not limited to a capsule count, box and bottle count, and finished product count at warehouse 2 and 3.
• Will assist with Year-End Inventory.
• Conduct daily cycle counts and turns reports over to the Warehouse Supervisor.
• Responsible for staging of outgoing orders (picks) for transport.
• Other duties may be assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor.
• Minimum – High School Diploma or GED required.
• Class E Driver License with clean driving record.
• Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds and move up to 2500 pounds with the appropriate equipment.
• Regular required to sit, stand, use hands & fingers, push & pull, stoop, kneel and crouch.
• Able to operate Fork lift.
• Class E or CDL license
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
• Attention to detail
• Good communicator, self- Motivated and works well with others.
• Drive a Box Truck, load and unload pallets and materials.
• Manual Dexterity
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.