SynTerra seeks a creative and highly talented Market Leader with expertise in water and wastewater management and design. A candidate should have 10-plus years of experience in the municipal water and wastewater market. That experience should include project management and design for a variety of project types (piping, pump stations, process design, storage tanks, etc.). This position requires the ability to work independently on specific tasks and in collaboration with clients and other environmental professionals, and it requires the ability to travel to remote project sites.
We provide consulting services on a wide variety of projects for a diverse set of clients, primarily within the Southeastern United States.
The following is a summary of what will be expected in this position:
• In collaboration with team members, develop and execute market-based and account-based strategic business development plan(s).
• Participate on key account management teams.
• Generate and build new relationships and expand existing relationships.
• Review and respond to client RFQs.
• Perform project management, including project scoping, budgeting, proposal preparation, project accounting, report preparation, and quality assurance.
• Lead and/or participate in the design effort for various water and wastewater projects.
An understanding of the local regulatory climate and markets is essential. A candidate should possess the following:
• Ability to interface and develop positive relationships with clients, prospects, and coworkers
• Loyal existing clients/accounts preferred
• Ability to influence and mentor
• Experience creating and successfully managing project
• Undergraduate degree in relevant engineering field
• 10-plus years of experience
• Project management experience
• Business development experience
• Registered as a professional engineer in North Carolina
More than a job
We are looking for intelligent, ambitious, and passionate candidates to continue helping our clients throughout the Southeast. When you join SynTerra, you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the SynTerra family, a group of talented individuals who drive innovation and embrace change. Come join a team that you are going to LOVE – SynTerra.