Riddle & Bloom, part of the Teall Capital family, is an Ideas and Access agency specializing in helping brands including HBO, Microsoft and Amazon connect with the Next Generation of consumers. Our integrated approach allows our clients to understand and engage with high schoolers, college students, and young professionals through behavioral insights, experiential marketing, digital strategy, physical activations, e-commerce solutions, and exclusive partnerships.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager, Media to join our rapidly growing team of college and youth marketing enthusiasts. In this role, you will help deliver tangible results for client partners by developing strategic recommendations around when and how to leverage appropriate media channels, and, subsequently, implementing and managing these targeted media campaigns to achieve client KPIs.
- Understanding of each client’s business, marketing goals, and program objectives
- Develop solid business relationships with key contacts on campus, learning the ins-and-outs of each assigned school, while proactively identifying how R&B can reach students through integrated marketing strategies
- Develop media channels, building upon existing database
- Collaborate with the R&B Client Services team (Boston-based) to provide strategic recommendations and manage tactical implementation of campus-specific marketing/media efforts and placements
- Review and analyze materials relative to client needs – from research data, media results, trafficking, optimization, and post-buy analysis
- Serve as a liaison between campus contacts and R&B clients to develop and execute on-campus media placements ensuring all campaigns are achieving client goals
- Support daily workflow of client projects and proposals and ensure superior and timely execution of the work
- Manage and coordinate on-campus media campaigns by overseeing development of project schedules and placement logistics including, but not limited to, contracts, design and production needs, tracking/reporting, etc.
- Assist with developing cross-channel media plans that clearly communicate recommendations against target KPIs, considering best practices and historical performance
- Track all campus learnings and activities in Salesforce by creating, updating, and maintaining accurate documentation of internal university records
- Ensure all program spends are consistent with program budget allocations and invoices (from vendors to university payments), are processed correctly and are reconciled in internal tracking processes
- Assist in producing client-facing reports by gathering qualitative and quantitative program data
- Research higher education institutions, including campus trends, policies, procedures, event opportunities, campus contacts, etc.
- Participate in agency brainstorms to help develop new, creative ways to engage Next Gen consumers
- Contribute to agency culture by actively participating in building positive internal relationships and maintaining enthusiasm toward day-to-day tasks and agency passion points
- Perform other duties, as assigned