- Earned a high school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated recent prior experience in a distribution environment with a general understanding of warehouse operations/procedures
- Possesses strong communication skills with the capability to fluently read, write and speak the English language
- Computer literate with the willingness and capability to learn and utilize business software and equipment (i.e. WMS, ERP, Touch Screen computers, RF scanners, Pick-to-voice headsets, conveyors, horizontal stretch wrappers, printers, manual pallet jack, etc.)
- Willingness and capability of working in a team-oriented environment focused on delivering a superior internal and external customer experience
- Willingness and capability to lift up to 80 lbs. occasionally
- Willingness and capability of performing basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) accurately and efficiently
- Willingness and capability to follow defined work instructions and offer improvements to such while also adhering to company policies/procedures (i.e. OSHA requirements, attendance policy, etc.)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening process
- Willingness and capability to work in an ambient temperature environment
- Ability to stand and walk for entire duration of shift
- Ability to work over time
Come help us paint the town ORANGE!!! Schluter Systems, LP is expanding its distribution network with a new site in Northlake, TX. If you want to build a stable, long-term relationship with a growing company and people who work together to do what is right for our customers, your coworkers, as well as the organization; then join the Schluter Team and be a part of this new and exciting warehousing opportunity in the DFW area.
We are a family-owned group of companies. Our knowledge professional expertise, and thorough understanding of the market allow us to provide innovative solutions and services based on the specific needs of the tile industry. The loyalty of our clients and the strength of our brand are supported through comprehensive, high-quality installation systems for tile and stone, education-based marketing, and our commitment to accessibility.
*All positions are contingent upon a pre-employment drug screen.