Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
Choisys is seeking a Functional Analyst to support a team of professionals in Washington, DC.
- Elicit requirements from end-users for interface, data conversion, and/or data cleanse activities. Conduct design reviews. Establish acceptance criteria. Understand business processes, and create process maps as required.
- Provide functional support and assist with documenting requirements, detailed design specifications and/or data conversion and cleanse plans, business processes, and user stories based on requirements.
- Analyze legacy and target system data. Conduct reconciliation activities.
- Coordinate across multiple development efforts to ensure system interfaces and/or data conversion and cleanse decisions are consistent with requirements/expectations/regulations. Work directly with programmers, database administrators, and other technical specialists.
- Collaborate with other analysts to understand the organization’s business processes and legacy system data and processes.
- Under the guidance of more senior subject matter experts, develop expertise in the COTS tool, Federal financial Management business processes, and ERP implementation best practices.
- Conduct functional testing. Develop test scenarios and documentation, and perform validation testing for interfaces and/or conversion requirements. Monitor, track, and troubleshoot application operation and data, analyzing incidents and working with the technical team to resolve issues.
- Develop materials, and train end users on interface, data conversion, and/or data cleanse requirements.
- Implement quality assurance standards and processes for validation and verification efforts. Implement software development best practices. Seek out and implement process improvement initiatives.
- Strong analytical and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team to solve problems.
- Self-starter. Quick to learn and put new skills to use.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively handle multiple and shifting priorities while meeting deadlines. Flexibility to put in hours needed to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be a US Citizen
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- Experience with Federal Financial Management and systems.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Experience working with the Momentum Financials front-end and database.
- Experience supporting the development of interfaces and/or a large-scale data conversion.
- Ability to write and execute SQL statements.
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period, 100% requirement to work on site.