We are a fourth generation, family-owned organization poised for incredible growth. The diversity of our workforce is celebrated. Everyone is valued, treated equally and with respect in a safe and innovative work environment. Our employees continuously seek individual and organizational improvements through respect, collaboration and teamwork. To be successful here, you must demand excellence from yourself, be coachable, and commit fully to your goals of your team and the company.
This Position has overall responsibility of the proper operation of machine equipment while achieving company operations equipment effectiveness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes, but is not limited to the following:
1. Ability to read work orders and order appropriate supplies based on lot number and location.
2. Communicates with forklift drivers to bring supplies to line
3. Verifies that supplies are correct (i.e. caps, bottles, cases, labels, etc.).
4. Verifies the desired rate is being run for each bottle size.
5. Stays abreast of current overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) and actively participates in effectiveness of production line.
6. Ability to run and change over each unit of operation effective:
d. Case Packer
e. Bottle Supply
g. Rail Set-Up
7. Ability to use Operator Interface including choosing appropriate subject for downtime.
8. Maintains accurate paperwork in a timely manner.
9. Performs and documents regular quality checks.
10. Keeps area safe and clean throughout the shift, clean as you go
11. Trains new employees when required
12. Adheres to all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
13. All other duties assigned by the Supervisor or Manager.
May require bending or lifting.
Lifting up to 60lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer