Summary & Objective
The Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.) under the direct supervision of the licensed nurse will provide direct patient care while maintaining patient comfort and safety.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time.
CHS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
• Clear and Active Certified Nursing Assistant certification to practice in the state of Florida
• Medication Administration Training (6 hours) for Assisted Living Facility (ALF) if applicable
• CPR certification
• 1 year experience preferred
• Computer skills sufficient to properly document services and care
• Must be able to read, write and understand the English language