The Seasonal Maintenance Technician is responsible for ensuring the overall physical aspects and cleanliness of the community landscape meet the established standards for safety, appearance, and operations
- Relocate water hose around property to hand water turf
- Sweep out leaves and debris from garages
- Sweep out leaves and debris from carports
- Sweep out/brush off cobwebs from exterior of buildings
- Spray and remove wasp nests
- Sweep out the exterior stairs of buildings
- Rake pine needles as directed
- Wipe down handles as needed
- Wash windows as directed
- Change light bulbs
- Remove dead plant material for planters
- Small maintenance items as needed
Schedule: Monday -Friday--Flexible hours
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Respectful and responsive to home owners and resident inquiries and concerns.
- Complete all work in a timely manner with a high degree of quality.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will have to constantly engage in different types of movement, such as; climbing, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials. This position may require occasional lifting of light to medium weight objects.
Hammersmith® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.